Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I solved two more problems now and have two to go this morning.

I am up over night managing my pay cheque which gets me excited. But this is good mood to be in to do my probability school work learning. I just completed the second of the remaining four problems I need to solve. I now have two problems to go. The school work is due in class tomorrow morning but I can stay up this morning and hand this assignment in to the professor during her office hours this morning.

This will also give me an excuse to go to the math building and see her office. The idea of this visit has got me thinking a bit more about possible supervisors for my thesis. I could perhaps choose a satistician for a supervisor. This can be my small talk with the professor this morning.

I checked the solutions to the second assignment and I did better on that assignment than the first. I am so far scoring high enough to stay in graduate school and also high enough to transfer to a Ph.D. I am starting to read the graduate school regulations.

So generally over night this morning I have been spending time on my school work productively.

No comments: