Monday, October 09, 2006

I am making my third trip to the library today.

I planned all weekend to make a trip to the library and this morning I am going to do this. I have a list of about 8 books to borrow. I am taking three books back. One book going back concerns social work and systems theory and is very old. Another book is the second book I borrowed by Churchman and I will read it at some other time. This is the mystery book that hasn't been read in over twenty years. The other book I am taking back is the social sciences and systems theory book that is also quite old. I am keeping about four books on systems science out. I am also taking back The Dilbert Principle.

I borrowing a book on survey research to help me at work. I am also borrowing a classic textbook on researching social relationships in its seventh edition. I will also borrow two Ian Hacking books. There are some other books I will borrow as well. I will bring my Macbook and do some work on the laptop for my probability assignment. I solved the first problem in pen and ink and have type set the first part of the problem and part of the second part and still have four more parts to type set in the first problem. I might solve the second and third problem before taking the bus to the library and then type set them at the library. Then I have four more problems to solve.

No comments: