Saturday, October 28, 2006

I attended class on Thursday and showed interest in the Gamma distribution.

I stayed up late on Wednesday. I read more of the Churchman, more on reflexive modernity and more about general systems as mathematical models. Then in the morning I attended my lecture where we covered the gamma distribution and I participated fully in the lecture commenting on the gamma function abstractly and helping the professor with answers. I have started to score lower in the course. I began my fifth home work assignment and also began to solve the very first problems in the textbook. I plan to solve maybe ten problems over night now. And then another ten problems on Sunday. Two or three of these twenty will be from homework the others will be from the text first chapter. I would like to have solved all the first chapter problems in the next week then have solved the second chapter in the next week and be solving the third chapter in the following week and be done the fouth and fifth chapter problems by the end of term. This is a lot of work but I should do this.

No comments: