Friday, June 10, 2005

Public law course continues

My studies continue. The public law lecture #8 should have been broadcast today but apparently they made a mistake with lecture #7 so they played lecture #7 again today and lecture #8 will be played next Wednesday with lecture #9 on Friday and lecture # 10 on Saturday at noon. I will be writing some more over night tonight hopefully getting a better start on my essay.

I will also tonight over night be completing marking the Minitab questions to the first assignment in our basic statistics course. I just read some stuff on the valid regions for parameters lambda 3 and lambda 4 for the Generalised Lambda Distribution (GLD) in a book on this topic. I understood what they did to find the valid regions but did not follow the text too closely.

No comments: