Monday, June 27, 2005

Completed public law paper on Judicial Review with reference to Bill C-38.

I just completed the paper. I added some evidence for my point by refering to Bill- C-38, An Act to amend the Contraventions Act and the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, 2d Sess., 37th Parl., 2004. This was to make my point about marijuana laws being unreasonable and refering somehow to the number of Canadians who use marijauna. Thus marijuana laws could be considered undemocractic.

Now I just need to make sure the ibid's and supras are in italics and I am done. I will though see a writing tutor this morning for one more read through with someone else. I will then make any final corrections and print at school or come home and print and then take the paper back before 4 PM today, the official due date and time for the paper.

No comments: