Thursday, June 09, 2005

Gave talk on recovery and attended health and safety meeting.

I attended a health and safety meeting at the university. This was my first as the TA health and safety representitive. The news for us TA's is that science, engineering and design TA's will face extra safety training.

I also gave a talk on recovery yesterday and was a big hit. I got a lot of compliments.

I have been active on the aoir list discussing social science technical training and statistical training.

I have some 40 assignments to mark and should get those started today. The students generally worked hard with me to get good answers so I hope their marks reflect this. I will try to mark all the minitab questions today and finish off the marking tomorrow. I am skipping out on suicide intervention training that I was supposed to attend today and tomorrow but I have too much work and school work to complete.

No comments: