Friday, June 11, 2004

There is nothing like studying a summer course in any subject even remotley political when the instructor has agreeable politics and there is an election happening. Not only myself but many others in our class are performing at their best. I am working so hard on this course. I am highly motivated to work on this course. I have also had a good rewrite of my paper after class last night and have included many more ideas that are on my mind for many years about security. I have also been able to clarify my presentation around information and the charging of terrorist suspects. I am proving that a lefty can take a practical law and order approach but not be moving to the right. I have now worked about 70 hours out of class time for 20.5 hours class time. My presentation has been given and was similar to another presentation but different showing I am not off base at all. There maybe a left field and I may be standing in it but I am not "out in left field".

No comments: