Monday, June 07, 2004

I completed reading the intro chapter of Grabosky, Peter & Smith, Russell G. & Dempsey, Gillian. Electronic Theft: Unlawful Acquisition in Cyberspace (Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2001).

I have been asked to help research and draft a response for my Green Party candidate in the federal election to the University of Ottawa's information law institute for their web page at http://www.cippic.ca/election2004. I have started an answer that promotes local creative economies. I also think copyright should reward arists and scientists not companies similar the the Cyborg Bill of Rights as written by Chris Hables Gray.

I read two chapters now of Gray, Chris Hables. cyborg citizen: Politics in the Posthuman Age (New York: Routledge, 2001). This book cyborg citizen has a web site here at this URL http://www.Routledge-ny.com/CyborgCitizen/. I am just starting to explore it this morning.

I am also expecting my cyborg url www.cyb.org to be live soon. This will cost me about 75$ for one year to have a cute URL for my computer web log book.

No comments: