Saturday, March 10, 2007

Only three required chapters left to read in Beinhocker.

I completed reading chapter 12 an hour or two ago. I have spent the last five hours updating my school blog and studying economic systems design. I completed reading the week's required readings in the Beinhocker book. These chapter 11 and 12 concerned evolution of physical and social technologies. Physical technology design space is explored more through deductive reasoning according to Beinhocker. Social technology design space is explored best through art rather than science. Those are just two points from these chapters.

I also started reading the references and footnotes in Beinhocker and will be searching out some journal articles this morning. I am taking a short break from studies to attend a union gathering and then come home and sleep. So I have about 2 more hours at home to study and prepare to travel for the day.

I started the Bowles' readings for the week. I will also search the library now for this week's suggested readings.

No comments: