Saturday, March 10, 2007

I am still working on this probability assignment.

The deadline for our assignment was extended until Monday. I did not do anymore work on the assignment until this morning. I did spend some time re-learning differential equations including reading about complex roots and quarter roots. I also looked at Laplace transforms. I have one hour now spent on the first problem plus about one hour on Monday. So I still need to find about 6 more hours of time. I need to review and make notes on basic probability for the exam coming up in about 1 month's time. I figure I still need to complete the exam study in 149 hours now. Thus I need about 5 hours a day study time. I will try to do 7 per weekend day and 4 per day weekday. Thus I need another 13 hours this weekend. Plus 6 hours on the assignment.

No comments: