Saturday, June 17, 2006

I have been admitted to a graduate program in systems science.

My goal of being an interdisciplinary scholar is continuing. In the foot steps of scholars such as Rob Kling I might be treading. I got a letter saying I had been admitted to a graduate school program at the university of Ottawa in systems science. I have studied various studies in systems science all my life. Terms from cybernetics like feedback, systems, components, parts, wholes and sub systems etc., ring in my mind in regards systems. Optimzations, estimation, convergence, bifurcation are other terms from systems. There are financial systems. There are illegal and legal systems. There are banking and other industrial systems and international goveranace systems and there are biological systems and the king of them all, the planetary ecosystem.

No comments: