Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Still marking and I won't be done by 5 AM.

I am still marking and have been working for almost 4 hours now with about 1 hour of breaks. I will need another hour to complete it. I have a little more than half the papers left to mark for the final Q.

I did set up the router and it works fine. I wouldn't normally have such a powerful and recent piece of technology.

I am working in the math lab later today from 17:30 to 22:00 and will sleep before going to school. Then I may stay up until 20:00 Wednesday but will try to nap later in the morning Wednesday. I have some volunteer meetings on Wednesday later in the day.

I had a union meeting yesterday that was poorly attended. I though did a good job preparing for it. I have a union executive meeting on Thursday at noon.

On Friday in the early afternoon I have a meeting at our self help group for one of our committees. Then I have an on call shift that evening. Which reminds me I need to get someone to take one of my shifts this month.

No comments: