Sunday, November 06, 2005

Helped with newspaper then attended a volunteer development conference.

I helped with the newspapers as usual on Saturday morning. I did them quickly and was done by 6:45. I then stayed up and attended a volunteer development conference. We heard a talk on background checks. I then attended a workshop on communication. I participated and learned a model of explaination and conflict managment for volunteers. I was feeling tired and cynical. I met someone from a local high tech lobby group and had a nice chat. I then came home and slept. I slept from about 2 PM to 2 AM.

Right now I am taping one of my criminal law lectures and need to return the tape this morning before 10 AM or face a fine. I also need to mark some statistics homework this morning. It is now 3:45 AM.

No comments: