Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Reading a federalism case about marine pollution.

I had considered law studies in the middle 1980's because of my concerns about the environment and my goals in green politics. Today I am reading a case about marine pollution and the Federal governments law concering dumping. The Supreme court in this case found generally that pollution was a federal concern.

I also received Petra Kelly's book and read the last chapter of it concerning erotica. It seem she also finds dialogue on the left lacking about some personal topics in this case erotica. I am concerned that personal needs including mental health are not talked about enough on the left and thus we loose some important activists due to their suicides. Petra Kelly was murdered by her lover apparently. But reading these books now sugggests they were both killed by their enemies in an assassination.

No comments: