Friday, July 08, 2005

Getting studies organised.

I am getting my studies organised. The 2005-2006 schedule of courses being given is now available. I put the schedule of almost all third and fourth year law courses in my little paper agenda book. Along side these I put the advanced statistics courses I am interested in. I did this on Wednesday and just last night picked a schedule for next year. While studying Alan Hunt a professor at my school I though perhaps that legal studies and a legal studies MA might be the best direction for my future. Thus my schedule could change allowing me to study other types of courses like sociology or political science or philosophy. I also considered studying extra legal studies courses. I am going to read the calendar a bit now as my reading of school books is slowing down a bit this morning.

No comments: