Friday, July 08, 2005

Almost completed watching lecture #3.

I have a few more minutes to watch in lecture #3 and this is my second time watching this lecture and this is my studying for the exam. For a week before the exam I will read the professor's power point slides. I did a fair amount of the extra reading for the first spring term. I am getting started on the required reading for the second summer term.

I spent some time this morning reading some more of Daniel Bell's Introduction to Cyberculture. I completed the chapter on identities in cyberspace this morning. Class and cyberspace figures in macintosh ownership.

I surfed the school course schedule for next year and looked at available courses in math, philosophy, sociology as well as reviewing the schedule for statistics courses.

No comments: