Saturday, December 25, 2004

I scored a good mark in my numerical analysis course which means I did a good job on the exam. I was not able to answer all the questions so must have done pretty good on the questions I answered.

I was able to write four pages of my mini paper last night and also wrote about one page in the introduction to the main paper, the part about my personal views. I was inspired in writing this introduction by this: McIver, William J. Jr. Global Perspectives on the Information Society in Brennan, Linda L. & Johnson, Victoria E. Social, Ethical and Policy Implications of Information Technology (Hershey, Pa.: Information Science, 2004).

My wife got me Foucault, M. Discipline & Punish: The Birth of the Prison, trans. by Alan Sheridan (New York: Vintage, 1977) as a Christmas present.

No comments: