Thursday, November 11, 2004

I have started my legislative history research and also a case law history for computer crime and my honours paper. I will hopefully have something good written up by next Tuesday for this research. I should also have the book Hacker Culture by Douglas Thomas read by the end of next week. I gave my supervisor a hard copy of my course journal on Tuesday this week. He asked me if I was seeing anything in common in the case law and I was able to report that I was and that my hypothetical scenarios were based on the case law. I also emailed my ecommerce professor yesterday afternoon describing this terms studies and he emailed me back asking my plans for next year ater my BA is done. That's a good question and I am right now planning on graduate school for next year.

No comments: