Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I got to work today and yesterday grading STAT2507 papers. I should complete that work before sleeping tonight. I also started yesterday studying my numerical analysis course at a deeper level reviewing other books for Tuesday's lecture topic. I need to begin to organise my notes for the exam in this MATH3806 course. I have divided the notes by topic temporally as we met them in the lectures week to week.

Just now I proof read Tuesday morning's version of my drug law paper on treatment for addictions. I corrected a few errors and added a bit more and chopped out some other stuff. I have about nine pages now and need about three more pages but that should come naturally from Sally L. Satel's, Is Drug Addiction a Brain Disease? in Heymann, Philip B. & Brownsberger, William N. Drug Addiction and Drug Policy: The Struggle to Control Dependence (Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard, 2001).

I also started to write my mini paper comparing US and Canadian computer crime laws and showing the development of this jurisprudence. I also began just minutes ago to brief the McLaughlin case from the Supreme Court in 1980. This case of unauthorized access to a university computer system propmpted paralimentary activity in creating the criminal code of Canada computer crime law.

No comments: