Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I am completing marking some statistics assignments this morning. I have to give a lab in this course this week and prepared by watching the professor give this lab yesterday.

I have been doing some MATLAB programming yesterday and have an assignment due in numerical analysis this Friday. I should also start reviewing my notes and that textbook to prepare for the exam in this course

I have completed the cultural representations section in Hacker Culture. I have not written anything more yet for my leglisative review. My supervisor for this paper will not be working in December.

I have the readings done again for this week's drug law seminar. I should also be getting my mark back for my reaction paper on Howard Becker. I have also rewritten my term paper and have a fairly concise paper now. I have to complete reading one more article on treatment at least and some more of The Diseasing of America by Stanton Peele. This is a really interesting course but I am not sure I will do that great with it. I need to study more for it.

No comments: