Wednesday, January 28, 2004

My lecture went well, but I could barely keep quiet always raising my hand to answer or comment. The professor will help me with my paper which is about four or five pages long now and looking doable as the lawyers apparently say. We learned about the apellet courts accepting social science arguments today and covered some sociology, psychology and political science views of ecommerce or more generally the Internet.

I got some MATH TA work done today. I also talked for about ten minutes on the train with a fellow MATH statistics graduate from my graduating class. She is almost finshed her M.Sc. now. We talked about ethics in statistics work and of course some more basic shop talk.

I attended a community meeting after class and worked on some of that work when I got home.

No comments: