Thursday, January 08, 2004

I attended my LAWS4204 lecture but the professor had had a death in the family so the class did not happen. I did the planned work on the LAWS3907 assignment. I got half of the first parts: A,B, and C done with one law dictionary. I could not find the other half two expressions at all in three legal dictionaries and one private law dictionary. I did the required photocopying for this part of the assignment for the half I could answer. I also checked out a few books on medical law. These are:

Sneiderman, Barney & Irvine, John C. & Osborne. Philip H.. Canadian Medical Law: An Introduction for Physicians, Nurses and other Health Care Professionals 3rd ed. (Scarborough, ON:, Thomson Canada Ltd., 2003)


Rozovsky, Lorne E.. The Canadian Patient's Book of Rights: A Consumer's Guide to Canadian Health Law (Toronto, ON: Doubleday Canada Ltd., 1994)


Robertson, Gerald B.. Mental Disability and the Law in Canada 2nd ed. (Scarborough, Thomson Canada Ltd., 1994).

I did not look inside these books. I need to read these books a little. The one book I did borrow is:


R.Williams and Bruce A. Arrigo, Law, Psychology and Justice, Chaos Theory and the New (Dis)order (Albany: State University of New York Press, 2001).


I have read the first few chapters of this book already this past fall, 2003.

No comments: