Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I was successful with Keynote insertion of a pdf graphic file.

So here is what I was able to do yesterday and today. I was able to make graphics of network models using Adobe Page Maker and then turn these into pdf pages using the Adobe Distiller program. Then using Keynote I have been able to add these pdf pages to slides and view them on screen.

The next step with the help of the conference organisors will be to test the power point projector in Second Life. We will test it perhaps tonight.

This evening early on at 7:00 PM I am going to the local community college for a meeting of the local Linux users group. I am going to this meeting tonight because Dr. John C Nash a professor who may be a supervisor for my master's thesis is speaking tonight at the meeting. Then I may stay up late and sleep tomorrow right after work.

No comments: