Thursday, January 11, 2007

Reading about blogging today right after work.

I have kept up with computing since the 1960's so it is not a youth culture area for me. I am writing about seven blogs these days including this one. Only one blog is anonymous. The scholarly article is here on the web---> http://reconstruction.eserver.org/064/saper.shtml which is the journal Reconstruction's web site. I learned about this issue of Reconstruction which is about blogging from the AOIR email list. The cite for the article is here.
Saper, Craig Blogademia Reconstruction 6.4 (2006)
I did not follow a single link in the on-line article which was written for on-line reading and linked to a number of academic blogs in the thread of the article. Basically I took away a warning about gossiping on blogs.

No comments: