Sunday, January 07, 2007

Continuing to write for the web everyday.

I write blogs everyday. With my new statistics job I have had less time at home on my computers but I still manage to use computers a fair amount on the weekends. I have enough computers that I was even able to help a neighbour by selling a computer to her and also giving away my older computer that I did a large part of my BA on. Mostly I worked on my BA on a Thinkpad T30 running Windows XP and Open Office. I also used an early model eMac and use the last model of eMac these days. For a laptop these days I use a first generation Macbook which was a graduation present from my professor father.

My father is an experimental physicist. My mother by the way was also a graduate student at the university of Ottawa and she studied Town Planning. In her career she planned Silicon Valley north. They are both retired now but still active and my father is still a professor.

No comments: