Sunday, October 02, 2005

One of my old friends has to keep a blog for a school course.

His blog is here http://waltonp.blogspot.com. It is for some teaching course he is studying. I comment on his first post. Here is what I wrote:

Peter said...


Phil as an old friend I had never read you before. High school and elementary were verbal between the youth. Only love notes between girls and boys nothing between male friends. True we read books but we never read each other. Of course, it is easy for anyone to proof read and I did that. Is it Keating or Keating's? Much of my Internet use is proof reading my own public self.


I am not surprised to see spam here. Art blogs on blogspot get spam. My dry school blog does not. My school blog which is inspired by the school but not required is here http://notebook.webpagex.org. This is just a blogspot site where some computer techs donated my cute web address.


I have now joined you in your public writing. I have been writing in public on the Internet as world wide web for ten years. I think this really is welcome to the Internet for you.

No comments: