Monday, October 24, 2005

I got my transcripts requests mailed out.

I attended McMaster university in 1977-1978 and also in 1980-1981. In between I took a couple of courses but didn't complete them at Mac. I also attended some night school courses at Algonquin college from 1995-1999 studying managing volunteers. To apply to graduate school I needed to get my transcripts from both of these schools and have them mailed to Carleton. I filled out the forms for both schools twice, once for the M.A. and once for the M.Sc. I just mailed them at noon today.

My next step is to visit my M.A. referees this week and I also need to pay for the M.Sc. application on line this week then just complete the forms which are almost done now. I might also need to check with or change my referees for the M.Sc.

Today I will go to campus to hardware services to borrow a set of SAS install disks for my broken laptop which has a WinXP install that is still fresh.

No comments: