Sunday, August 21, 2005

I did some volunteering today and tinkering with my computers.

I did some volunteering for a community group today. I also continued to study community networking. I just sanded the bathroom wall where I had put polyfila. I cleaned up some paper garbage too.

I also installed Windows 2000 successfully on my new laptop hard drive. I need to download about 20 drivers or more from IBM for Windows 2000 to work properly on the IBM Thinkpad. I can not download the drivers on the Macintosh, so I am going to boot up my server running Windows NT and see if I can download them to a zip disk. Then I will transfer them to the Thinkpad. This will also test the server running Windows NT and its USB connection because I am using a USB zip drive. I have never tried to get anything to work in the servers USB connections. I am at the moment copying the old My Documents folder from Windows XP to Windows 2000 using my USB hard drive on the Thinkpad.

My first finger on my left hand has been hurting since that three hour exam in public law. I basically wrote steady for 2.75 hours during that exam.

No comments: