Sunday, August 14, 2005

I did manage to watch the final lecture today.

I did watch the new material in the final lecture, today. I also watched the half hour exam review at the end of the final lecture and got the main points on the exam into my brain. I then copied the professor's power points slides concerning topics on the exam for the first 3 of 24 lectures. So I am about 1/8 done this copying. This so far is about 40 or so slides. This will give me one long power point slide show with only the exam topics.

I still need to watch about three lectures and I will start that now as the clock strikes midnight. I will try to completely watch one lecture then do one more 8th of the review power point then sleep at 4 or 6 AM. I might also read a chapter or two of the source book this Monday morning.

No comments: