Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I haven't been reading books for a week or so now.

I have not read the books I borrowed anymore. I did read about bass playing a bit and am reading a book on my Kindle about democratic revolutions and also reading and writing in French.

I have some time off this weekend to read more. I have no volunteer work scheduled this weekend. I won't be able to afford to go shopping anywhere. I can make a trip the the library.

I did spend last weekend making live music happen as a stage hand. I heard someone sing and play live I have listened to as recorded music for forty years or so.

I have a new tool to learn about namely a computer drawing board that I purchased.

I took Friday off work this week, so really I have only two days left to work this week.

No comments: