Monday, May 05, 2008

Thinking and reading picking up quotes

I am slowly coming along with my paper for this summer. The books I got last time I was at the library are getting read slowly. I am also reading some more of two books directly on the topic of lost knowledge and the baby boom which are two books that really set the frame work for this project. I am picking up some more quotes and writing a little bit at a time. I am also reading older sociology of knowledge works.

I have not really been reading journal articles but did start to sort the skills knowledge list of articles from ProQuest. I think this evening I will complete the seven term search on ProQuest and then quickly search IEEE and may be ACM for all seven terms. If I can get that done and household chores today that would be great.

No comments: