Wednesday, November 08, 2006

After talking with professor Ivanoff I bought a table of integrals

I handed in this week's homework today in the morning. I chatted with professor Ivanoff about graduate school thesis. This was interesting and gave me some perspective on this task. She pointed out the differences with a math thesis as opposed to other subjects. I had difficulty with an integral on this week's home work. The professor told me to get a table of integrals. I searched the university library and came across this book
Jeffery, Alan. Handbook of mathematical formulas and integrals 3e,
This book I can see has many useful formulas and I need to own one of these. I searched at Shirley Mill's homepage book price web search tool and the cheapest book available was Amazon.ca and I just purchased it on-line.
.

No comments: