Saturday, September 30, 2006

Reading old research on systems science for the social sciences..

I started to study systems science on the web looking at the associations and journals out there. So really my journey began at the McOrdum library web site and library on-line interface. From this initial research I know the names of the original systems scientists or rather pioneers. I have not really been reading Churchman the past week. I have started a book on systems theory in the social sciences and read the introduction to that book early yesterday morning. Here is a McGill legal studies style cite for what I read done as definition list in html.
Systems sciences within the social sciences
Müller Norbert. Systems - Theoretic Approaches in the Social Sciences in Bossel, Hartmut. Klaczko, Salomon & Müller, Norbert. eds., Systems Theory in the Social Sciences (Basel, Germany: Birkhauser Verlag, 1976).

No comments: