Saturday, August 26, 2006

I narrowed my reading fields in the past four weeks.

I need to focus more on reading statistics. In the past two mornings I have read basic probability in two school textbooks reviewing what I have studied since 1981. I will be studying an advanced basic probability course this fall term. I also focused on social naviagtion studies some more and was impressed when I read some studies but I was a bit manic and tired and wired when I was impressed. I have lost a lot of study time in my new work schedule and will continue to loose this time. I have also read some recovery and self care literature. I have also heard some original folk and world music in the past weekend. I have also taken up reading Bruce Lee the martial artist. I am also reading about communication, command, and control systems engineering and design. Most of my studies are graduate school preparation now. But I must also expand my career devlopment activities at Statistics Canada and may be studying French this fall at work. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays will be French studies and Tuesdays and Thursdays will be probability studies.

No comments: