Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My morning and stretching into sleep.

I am clear on what I need to do for the assignment now. I called the professor and clarified what she wanted us to do. So I don't need to go to school to see her. But there is a lecture today. I also have to do at least one shopping errand before I can sleep. I have been doing a little blogging this morning. I got a marking goal completed and rewarded my self with corn chips and coke. I am avoiding marking and need to get moving on this procrastination. I did my web work for the day and am waiting probably for another month to hear if I have been selected for an interview for another web master assignment. I read a little more this morning about gender and computers and also read some on-line society studies. Yes, I am studious. But I need sleep so may miss the lecture today. If I leave for school now I can do my errands and take the SAS disks back to school and be home about noon and sleep and thus limit my day awake to 24 hours.

No comments: