Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tonight

I was not able to go to the bookstore yesterday as it was too crowded. I may try to go there tonight as it closes at 7 PM tonight. Otherwise I will go tomorrow. I still need to buy the music course textbook and also the criminal law process and politics reader for that course. I need to get these soon as the classes are on Thursday and I am behind on the readings. I will try to buy the music book first and it costs 108$ and includes 3 CD's. I also still owe 444$ in tuition for the music course. These two courses are on Thursday's and my first attendance will be Thursday this week starting at 14:30.The music professor contacted me today with the course outline. It looks like a very useful course to study and the outline suggests that this study of popular music is late to the game as the classical music scholars held the popular music out of the academy. But now we can study music as it is in real life.

No comments: