Monday, May 16, 2005

I have been reading about feminist science studies.

I have 14 books out right now from the school library. I also have about three books for my public law course. I have read about 5 lectures into the course now and am started on the sixth lecture. I have also been reading one course book on aboriginal rights in Canada. The third course book won't be covered until July.

I have been reading the feminist science studies reader fairly regularly and have finished the first part of that book. I have not been reading about XML, the math literature guide book, health and safety books, feminist law book, or anything about computer crime now for about two weeks.

I am reading about computers, operating systems, and the palm handheld computer. I also got cheap wireless data plan for my palm with the intention of being able to access my school email wirelessly

No comments: