Sunday, April 03, 2005

Here are my present school work assignments:
  1. Mark the STAT2507C4 assignment #5. Due Wednesday April 6th.
  2. Mark the STAT3507 assignment #3. Start this again on Tuesday April 5th. Due some time later in the week.
  3. Mark the STAT3507 assignment #4. I can´t start this until next week. Due April 16th or so.
  4. Complete assignment # 3 for my STAT4601 course in data mining. This assignment involves making a spam filter using supervised learning. Due Monday April 4th.
  5. Complete my honours paper for LAWS4908. I need to brief cases in my own words and rewrite my whole paper. Due Monday April 11th.
  6. Complete my STAT4601 final project. This project is also supervised learning based on real German credit data. The categorization should determine good and bad credit risks. Due the end of April.

No comments: