Monday, July 12, 2004

I completed my tutoring today. I explained some formuals for z scores and for x values form z scores to someone who is resistant to learning. I had to take it slow. He did gain confidence by the end of the session and we are working together again tomorrow.

I send the web address or url of this blog to the moderator of an email list for geography of disabilities. The moderator of the list Mike Dorn has just discovered blogs. He is going to share the address with the email list so if you're readings this and are from GEOABLE welcome to my blog. Thanks for taking a look. It is only the recent entries from July and June that have my disability studies covered. I have been studying legal studies last winter and last fall when this blog started. I do though read very widely so meantion quite a bit of literature and my opinions on these books.

No comments: