Monday, May 17, 2004

I put in about 6 hours this weekend on the LAWS4701 course. I spent some time with Quick law two hours ago researching disclosure in law cases from a book on the Law of Evidence. I have read about 7 books so far for this course. I have only completed reading one of these books and that book was 61 pages long. I have read books on geography and terrorism, psychology and terrorism and architecture and terrorism. I only really have one book on law and terrorism. I completed a chapter in that book today and am about half way through that book now. I spent about two hours writing today and one hour yesterday. I have about two pages written in my essay now. I should try to put in 144 hours outside of the classroom for the course. I have put in almost 30 hours now.

No comments: