Sunday, July 31, 2005

I have watched up to the break in lecture #19 now and other study tasks continue.

I have watched up to the break in lecture #19 now. This concerned judicial interpretation.

I also was able to complete the readings in the required sourcebook readings for lecture #14. I have about 11 lectures worth of required readings to go including two chapters in the first term source book. I have 8 chapters to read in the second term sourcebook.

I am off shift now in my volunteer work and will be doing my monthly back ups of computer files at midnight tonight. For now I can study for the next few hours.

I watched another episode of Stargate SG1. This was episode #7 called Cold Lazarus. I also started to explore on-line resources for the Stargate Sg 1 role playing game this afternoon.

I printed out last year's course outline for the intellectual property course given by professor Sheryl Hamilton. I started to search out the course reading list and found the first two week's worth of reading. I can borrow some of these readings from our library. I can use a course reserve for one reading. One reading is from Shift magazine which is no longer in existance. Another reading was from a journal available on-line and I downloaded it but did not print it yet.

I would also like to find in my messy office the readings I printed from last years policing and surveilance course so I can begin again the readings from that course. I should also look into borrowing or buying the professor George Rigakos's book which is a study of a private security company.

I also checked the school web site today for course schedules for statistics courses and outlines for legal studies courses.

No comments: