Monday, July 11, 2005

Got my marking done and got some more work booked.

I completed marking STAT2507 assignment #3 about an hour ago. I will give this class two labs tonight and then they have their mid-term this Wednesday. I am also giving a test tonight for the other statistics class. I will mark these two tests over the next week. I booked a fair amount of security work for the next three weeks about 54 hours total. I also wrote a resume and cover letter for working as a law teaching assistant and will drop that off at the law department this afternoon before working over in the math department. Things are going well and I have some time this afternoon to upload the Suzuki lectures to my PSP so I can listen to them today. I have tomorrow off of work but can mark tomorrow and get caught up on the LAWS2005 course work.

No comments: