Sunday, May 22, 2005

I am in from the Montreal anarchist book fair. I staffed a book sales table. I was interviewed about our union on CKOT. Everything went well because I had money to spend. I bought some kids something and my wife things. I got a book by Paulo Freire Pedagogy of the City (New York: Continuum, 1993). I also got another book which will be secret because of its intelligence content. I got a DVD, some patches, a YoYo, a T-shirt for my wife, a tea towel, and a political tract on poverty and students from the students at the University of Stausburg. I got an anarchist green magazine.

I just reported items from our Joint and Health and Safety Committee workers caucus meeting to the other health and safety representitive from our union local. Our local's web site is down right now.

No comments: