Monday, December 06, 2004

I worked basically straight with very few distractions on my honours BA in legal studies this weekend. I did find some time Monday morning to install Debian 3 r2 on an old workstation I have. I wrote about five pages for my take home exam for LAWS4306B the course in drugs, users and the state. It is a criminal law course. I worked on this for about 2 hours today and 4 hours yesterday. I also worked for about 4 hours yesterday and one hour today on my other legal studies course LAWS4908 the honours paper about computer crime. I am feeling good about all these legal studies.

I have about half of the STAT2507B5 assignments still to grade completely. I hope to get this done this morning and then head off to school and return library books and hand in the assignments to my boss. He taught me an introduction to probability course in fall 1999 and is only my boss for this term.

No comments: