Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I stayed up yesterday for a 27 hour day. We managed to do our appointments together in the cold weather. I then slept at 19:00 until 4 am.

I had worked on my exam until about 7 am yesterday, then completed grading the last assignment in STAT2507. I then took these to school and gave them to the professor. I returned the textbook for STAT2507. I also talked a little with another TA. We might study MATH3806 together next week. I also photocopied the last two chapters of Hacker Culture because these chapters deal directly with the criminality of hackers and cover famous hacker cases. I also have court reports now downloaded for some of these cases and will be looking up more of these cases using Lexis.

I worked on the exam when waking up this morning and have a good start on the second questions at this point at 6:30 am. I have about 10 more hours to complete this exam and am feeling good about my answers now. After getting this done if I can complete it in the morning we can go to the Psychiatric Survivors Christmas party in the afternoon. I can then start to grade the STAT2606 assignments to return to the professor later this week. This will be some intense statistics grading that I need to complete. I also bought some more black ink for my Epson 820 so I can continue to print my exam answers on this printer but have my Epson 440 ready as a backup machine.

No comments: