Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Typos fixed but only two pages done now.

I have our term report in version 0.0.7 now with I hope all typos on the two pages fixed. I found out I did well on my mid-term exam. I have class on Friday and then our term report is due a week after that on April 4th. I need to search Carleton's library and make a trip there for a geography book or find the same book at the U of O. I have spent a fair amount of time on this term project at the GIS shelf at the U of O library.

I read books on the weekend on statistics and lost knowledge. I also read some Systems Engineering books our professor has recommended. I am doing great with school right now. I am moving forward with my thesis and may officially enter the M.Sc. full program in a few weeks for a summer course. The summer course will possibly be a reading course given by my supervisor.

No comments: