Monday, August 23, 2004

Peter Moore gave me some books last night. These are those books:
Gandhi, M. K. Non-Violent Resistance (New York: Schocken, 1951).
This book I loaned him. I bought it used somewhere or someone gave it to me. I saw the Gandhi movie in the 1980's and read Fisher's biography of Gandhi. Jenny has also read a biography of Gandhi.
Timmerman, Jacob. Prisoner With out a Name, Cell Without a Number Talbot, Toby. Trans. (New York: Vintage, 1981).
This book I picked up in my active membership in Amnesty International days in the early 1990's. I loaned this book to Peter a couple of years ago.
Pearsall, Thomas E., Cunningham, Donald H. & Tovey, Alan S. How to Write for the World of Work (Toronto, ON: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1988).
Peter is a journalist. This book seems to be one of his trade books. I have not read it or seen it before.
The other books are computer books. Some he is returning. Some are books I have never seen before and some look out of date.

No comments: