Sunday, August 08, 2004

I am having trouble deciding courses. First about math and statistics courses I will write. I have ruled out one course in numercial analysis as it is early morning. Only one course stochastic processes and queueing theory remains a possibility with early morning requirements. In this second course the tutorial is set for Monday mornings at 9 am. I am fairly certain I don't want the first course. I did talk to the professor and he would be good and friendly and helpful but the early morning schedule preculdes studying it this year. That basically leaves only two statistics courses to choose from in mathematics and statistics for the fall term. There is really only one philosophy course on social and political philosophy. There are five possible law courses and I can only take two at most.

No comments: