Sunday, September 30, 2007

Working on my first assignment at school this term.

I have solved two problems and started a third problem of five problems on my first assignment due this Wednesday. We are really just setting up systems of equations in the first three problems and I have completed one of these problems. We must define variables and constraints and also find an optimization formula for each of the first three problems. I have done this for one problem and started the second problem. I have also completed the fourth problem that involves showing two systems are the same or not and explaining why they are the same or not. The last problem, Q5 is to work through the Fourier-Motzkin method for a system of inequalities. I will have more time late Tuesday to finish this assignment. Between then and now I will start the other two problems Q3 and Q5.

No comments: