Saturday, February 24, 2007

The weekend newspaper starts my studies this evening.

I read about how technology and staying on-line for long hours is creating impatience in all of us. I relaxed reading this article or series of articles in the Ottawa Citizen and got to thinking that my grad school studies needed more broad reading and time. I then read the book Heartbreak: The Political Memoir of a Feminist Militant by Andrea Dworkin. I was impressed as usual by her American cultural references because I have shared some of these cultural experiences but when I got to her chapter about pedophilia in her schooling I was able to put the book down and hit the laptop for my studies. I put down her book disgusted and more aware about boycotts of batterers and other feminisms I practice.

I have now updated some blogs and listened to some of my old band. I am reminded of my own romantic life and sexuality by my own rock and roll music lyrics. You can listen to some of my music on www.myspace/com/flynch1998

I am also realizing that my typing errors are because of impatience and need to relax even more. I am now going to read an article about cyber culture then plan to read some probability studies and start our second assignment in applied probability.

No comments: